Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cuuuuuuurtis!

Just got my hands on it! Yes you guessed it right! It is 50 Cent's new album. I am very excited about it. After all this anticipation the album is finally in store and more importantly in my hands. The album's released date was pushed back couple of times but this is it. My first impression was excatly the same as i expected but the album is very decent after all. It is not better than his previous efforts - Get Rich Or Die Trying and The Massacre - but the album is very good overall. The ablum features two pop artis including Nicole Scherzinger and Justin Timberlake. There is no appearance from Dr Dre as it was announced before. Only two bloody lines in the whole album. In the album you can find two tracks featuring g unit members Tony Ya-Yo and Young Buck. Probably the most interesting appearances from Eminem and Akon. The tracks are produced by various beat makers. Starting from Kanye West to Apex. The most notable is the album is that there is track produced by Dr Dre. The song is called Fire and the beat is fire thanks Dre. :) I could make long and useless analyses but really it doesnt make any sense at all. Go cop it !!!!! The ablum is straight fire!

My fav track is called My Gun!

No comments: