Sunday, November 18, 2007

It was about time!

So i didnt want to spent time to talk about NBA live 2008 but i changed my mind so here i am. The game is awful! The game is terrible! I cant find more words to express myself how i dont appriaciate that game. They were not putting much work in the series but this time they crossed the line. They are just mocking on every good NBA live player with the PC version. The game is full of bugs. The roster is from the end of July. The rookies are way too overrated. I cant see Javaris Crittenton being as good as Ray Allen is, right? Greg Oden almost as good as Shaq Oneal and so much more to come. A lot of player are also underrated like Andrew Bynum. There are also couple of guys missing from the rosters like Joakim Noah. And thats....pretty much it the rosters are all mashed up.
The Box out after a free throw is mashed up. After a free throw is missed you can move your players to get at the rebound. The Shooting is dumbed down. I really dont have much time to talk about the game. But thats from me for now. I will get back on this game later!

No comments: