Friday, February 1, 2008

Funny story..not at all.

This week i wen to school only once on wednesday. I sleep whole morning while my class mates are having classes every day. I felt some kind bad for not visiting class regulary so i decided to change it and this morning i woke early determined to go to school. I lifted my body off the bed and i went to the bathroom hardly seeing anything to take a fresh shower. Brushed my teeth done everything right. Put on some fresh clothes and i walked out the house walking slowly to school. I arrived 30 minutes after i walked i walked out my house. When arrived i saw a note on the front entrance saying that today school is canceled. Damn i was so mad at my self. I did not call anyone to ask if everythings is cool. So mad now. At first it was funny looking at the big empty building of the school looking and asking my self.... what the fucc i am doing here.

No comments: