Monday, April 21, 2008

Nuggets are already dead!

Their bus was on fire but they obviously didnt. I am so happy with last nights' victory over the Denver Nuggets. The pressure was on. All the players just did all the little things needed. Pau, Kobe, Odom the next NBA champs! Book my words! Here is short interview.

"It feels amazing, it feels great. I had a blast out there," the 7-foot Spaniard said after shooting 14-of-20 from the floor and 8-of-8 from the foul line. "We did a pretty good job, we can do better. We're happy with the win, I'm happy with the win. Hopefully there will be many more."Every guy on our team is doing an amazing job out there, and I'm just one of them."

I knew he could perform at a high level," Lakers star Kobe Bryant said. "This just ain't Memphis. I think this offense has freed him up a little bit and showcased more what he can do instead of just being in the post all the time."


"It's tough to match up against us for a variety of reasons. We have guys that can finish, we have a a great 1-2 punch, and all of our guys can pass all ball."


"They do an excellent job of finding him around the basket," Denver's Kenyon Martin said."Pau is so versatile, he just opens the game up," Odom said. "He was past good, he was amazing."


"I think the film will show it was the Los Angeles Lakers who tore us up," Karl said. "Gasol played great, don't get me wrong. He had a lot of great decisions for him to get a lot of easy baskets."

"I don't think anyone in our locker room is deflated," Karl said. "We know that we can play better than we did, and defense is probably the first thing we'll address."

You get the picture! Lakers on top!

No comments: