Sunday, April 8, 2007

You talk too much!

Arent yall tired of people that talk too much? Not much but way too much. All that yapping all of that talking makes my head hurts really bad. They talk and talk mostly without putting any sense in the words they are saying. Hilarious stuff is going on. They are talking about places they have never been to, people that they dont even know, things that they have never done but no matter that they have to just keep on talking. They are pulling out of my skin making me real mad. I have got an idiot in my class they he is the European Boxing champion crew. Dummy he is 5'5'' tall loud mouth bastard. Cant really stand him but that is his own problem. He is always ready with his story about something that guys is very annoying if you meet him in the street you can be told by the way he looks that he is flying in the sky with his lies. I cant imagina how people allow themselves to talk about someone that they dont know or some place they have never been to but they afford to do it.

No comments: