Friday, October 5, 2007

EA not doing it again!

I spoke to some guys tha just bought the NBA Live 2008. And they said....that the shooting control is all messed up. By saying messed up probably you are thinking that something is not as it suppose to be. Let me tell you this fuck no, shit is not as its supposed to be. The shooting control now is fully controlled by the CPU. I will explain it. So when you move your player to a shooting position you think he is ready to shoot and press the button you dont control him anymore. From that point on the CPU decides what type of shot to shoot. You are not controlling the motion of the player at all. You dont decide anymore what type of shot he is shooting. If it is quick release or more hanging time or whatever. No more clutch no shit. I am really disappointed by EA Canada! I dont feel them anymore. :(


No comments: