Monday, October 8, 2007

Russian movies!

I dont watch a lot of movies but i gotta tell you bout this one. I usually dont watch movies because of low quality movies coming out holiwood lately. I stopped wasting my time with dumb movies couple of years ago. My father asked me to find a russian movie for him. It was series actually so i found it bought it. After that downloaded and burned it to a cd to he can watch it on the DVD player. Anyway i decide to take a peek of the series and i was really amased of the scenario that was played during the movies. It was amazing how deeply that movie affected me. The story is about a russian FSB agent that is doing some very busy taks. You cant imagine the level of realism of the stories. You have ever have watched anything even close to it. The name of the series is Slepoi which translated in english means The Blind. If you really want to see some quality movie do your best to find it!

No comments: