Friday, March 28, 2008

Just a tought.

No offence but were gonna have to get use to being frustrated for a good while longer.

First off I continue to feel that this won't be the Lakers season. Don't get me wrong I most surely want them to succed, I just surmise that they won't. They are still growing as a team, and while ill be wonderfully happy the deeper they go, I won't be saddened by their failure to win it all.


Also with all the injuries, the Lakers are going to keep fumbling at times. Tomorrow they play Memphis and I wouldn't be surprised if again, it goes down to the wire.

They are missing a big body, and until Gasol or Bynum return, they will continue to look rather shaky.


Yet, once the young guys grow with the experience that only plying time can bring and once the y get and opportunity to cuagulate as a unit, then they will be a force to be wreckoned with. And I feel that will be at the beginning of next season..



For now... I won't worry much, but I will pray immensely that Gasol and Bynum have unprecedentedly good quick recupperations

No comments: