Thursday, March 20, 2008

Nothing's lost!

I was thinking over Lakers season so far. I was mad about the injuries. I tried to keep it out of the way for while. So i focused my thinking on something else. I was watching some college hoops and i was thinking how many good players are there nowadays in the NCAA. I stopped for a while and i realized that i have forgotten something. The Lakers traded their first round pick to the memphis grizzlies combined with Java Crittenton and Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol. Which means that the Lakers will miss all the first rounders this year. It is kinda sad that the Lakers wont be able to get some fresh young gun in the team.

Then i realized another thing when the Lakers traded Kareem Rush to the Charlotte Bobcats they did that deal in exchange of Ronnie Turiaf and 2nd round pick of the Bobcats in 2008. Bobcats' second round pick should be very close to the first rounders! So nothing is lost there is still a chance for the Lakers to make a great steal in the draft.

No comments: