Thursday, May 24, 2007

Some tips for NBA Live 2007! Part 1

I would like to share some tips for the NBA Live 2007. First off i want to start on the defensive end. A lot of people says thah they have real troubles trying to steal the ball. Yes it is hard but not if you think of something more untypical like i did. I was hard trying to steal some passes and dribbles when i focused on the inboud pass. I noticed that the CPU makes a lot of turnovers on the inbound pass. What you have to do is to place your PG or quickest player behind of the back of the CPU's PG. After he attemp to pass the ball go in front of the CPU's PG and still the ball if you cant do it mostly it hits your player in the body and go in any direction then you have to just chase it down. Thats the easiest way to steal the ball. I got about 20 steal average for my PG and about 10 for my SG! Aint no lie it is true!!

1 comment:

numbends said...

I found that technique too, its hard to get the ball when it is being dribbled might as well steal it when it is about to be inbounded. Whenever the ball hits my player, intercepting it and chasing it down and it is already near the hoop.